Wednesday, September 10, 2008

9/10 Lots of stuff

Tim, Jan, and Cindy all did very kind things for me today. After dropping off my car at Dan's Auto Shop, Tim gave me a ride to work. Jan took me out at lunchtime to pick it up. And Cindy walked and played with Gussie so I could go teach. Thanks to all three of you.

Tomorrow my car gets new front brakes and new tires. The rest of the work will be done next week after all the parts come in.

I'm absolutely exhausted--today was the most stressful day ever at work, crisis after crisis after crisis. So I just dealt with one at a time and did the best I could.

Next Wednesday I get a brain MRI. Hope they find one in there.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to laugh all the time in ER when CT Head Scans came back with a NEGATIVE result. I never got tired of laughingly saying, "another one with No Brain" Good luck with your Scan.

JeffBoz said...

Don't get too over-confident. That is all I am saying. Your still a Bozarth.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Thanks, Cin.

And, Jeff, thanks for scaring me. :)