Tuesday, October 06, 2015

10/6/15 Book news and book signing

Am taking a break from writing Who's the Rogue? in order to get all the other books ready to be printed. Then every single book will be available in both ebook and paperback. I'm going to be so happy when that's done. The only book (from 1 through 5) that needs to be checked is number four, Will You Marry Me? One and two are printed, and three and five are at the formatters.

This is a huge deal for me because I've wanted the ebook and print book to come out virtually simultaneously for a long time. Many of my readers prefer a book in their hands, so that's my goal.

Be on the lookout for the books to show up in print form.

In the meantime, I'm having a book signing for the first two books--Who Killed My Boss? and Any Meat in That Soup? It will take place at Panera Bread Company in Quincy, IL on Saturday October 10 at 10 AM. Hope to see you there!

No comments: