Sunday, February 04, 2018

2/4/18 Writing and...

Is This the End? is flowing along. I'm excited about finding out who the murderer is. Yeah, that's how I write. I get an idea and just start writing. At that point, there's no idea of who dies, how the person dies, or who committed the murder. It works for me. In this 8th book in the Sam Darling series, it's even more difficult to figure out who did it. But I'm sure that by the end of the book, Sam and George will not only solve the crime, but will be ready to take on another one.

I felt compelled to say that because the title scared a few readers. No, this is not the last book in the series. There will be at least two more after this one.

However, I already have ideas about another series. What do you think about a nun whose dad is a mafia boss? That idea makes my toes tingle. (No, not when George kisses Sam and her toes tingle. This is another type.) I get so excited about the idea of another series, but I hate to leave Sam and George. Of course, it has to happen at some point. Sigh. BUT NOT NOW!

By the way, the nun, Sister Jordan, makes her appearance in Mostly Murder: Til Death, an anthology of murderous short stories. The book has some great mysteries in it and is only $2.99 for the Kindle version. Check it out if you wan to meet Sister Jordan. I hope you like her. Let me know, please.

No comments: