Monday, September 13, 2004

9/13 Computers--love 'em/hate 'em

First thing this morning at work my computer kept shutting off, then re-booting. An endless loop. So the IT guy has had it all day. Something about Service Pack 2. I got a loaner but it's not the same--slow and doesn't have my bells and whistles. I'm looking forward to tomorrow when I'll have old faithful back on my desk. I've not been too productive because of the switch, but will definitely be going gangbusters tomorrow.

I'm wearing shoes today and am thrilled. Foot hurts but not bad at all. Day by day it's getting better. The nurse called me today and told me not to get too excited, that I still needed to be taking it easy. So now, not only is my kickboxing careeer over, my triathlon career is stalled. Drat the luck.

Saturday at CSz was not as easy as Friday. We had a lot of problems with some new procedures and we couldn't get the box office tally sheet to balance. But I communicated with management about it and we'll see if things improve. I love working there, and want to make the job easier for myself and the others who do the same work.

After I got off duty at 10:45 PM, I enjoyed the rest of the late show. Both shows were nearly sold out so that was awesome. It's so much fun greeting people, taking their money and making wisecracks. Hey, I think I could be a comedic mugger!

5 comments:

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

I have these comments emailed to me, so when I first saw yours I couldn't figure it out. Then when I saw the blog entry it was attached to, I thought--Hey, that's funny. :)

Bron said...

haha... that would have freaked me out!
Hehe... sorry
I AM funny.. didn't you know? LOL

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Of course I know you're funny. At first I thought you were also crazy, but now it's just funny.

Bron said...

i am crazy.... but that's what MAKES me funnny... oh yes

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

It's always worked for me.