Saturday, October 16, 2004

10/16 Winter comes too soon

It feels like snow.

When I went to work at CSz at noon, I didn't even wear a sweater, much less a coat. When I got in my car to go home at 5:30, I couldn't believe the weather change. I stopped at the grocery store and there were only two of us without a winter coat on, and the other guy was drunk. Guess he was warm in his own little way.

Wow. Glad I don't have to go out tomorrow if I don't want to. I'm just not ready for this. But when I'm watching the Packer game tomorrow, and I'm drinking hot chocolate, or a hot toddy, or a cold beer, I'll be glad it's winter. 'Cause that's the only way the Packers are going to win any games.

2 comments:

Bron said...

hey Jer you've got to wrap up.. when you get to your age it's harder to tell when you're cold, you can get hypothermia...

;)

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Hey, you're getting as bad as Joel. :) Jer