Wednesday, October 05, 2005

10/5 Have to hurry

Have to hurry and get back to work. So much to do that my head is spinning. I really need someone to assist me, so I can do a GREAT job at publishing everything. There are so many periodicals (both hardcopy and online), plus keeping the website updated that it just boggles my feeble little mind. I love this stuff, but I do need help. It's awful if something turns out mediocre simply because of time.

Sometimes I wish this were a private blog so I could say things I really want to say, instead of being so damn nice all the time. Yuck.

Things aren't that bad, but I really want to bitch about something, and can't. Arrggghhhh. It's hard keeping my mouth shut. But I will.

Good things--last night was fun at Stand Up class. My routine is getting better and better, not to mention longer and longer. So far I don't think I'll have a problem with memorizing all the new stuff. Should be fun, in fact.

Reality TV: Tonight is the final for So you think you can dance? I'm looking forward to seeing the finale. I'm rooting for Nick.

No comments: