Thursday, October 23, 2008

10/23 Gus

I know some people are celebrating their anniversaries today, and I'm sure Joe will honor them. (Happy anniversary, you guys!) But today is about Gussie. :)

He's six months old today. Can't believe it. He's still an adorable little critter and I'm crazy about him.

His mom gave birth last night (C-section) to several more little lhasa apsos, and there are three white and black ones. Gus was the only one in his litter. So this is big news. Wish I could have another dog, but I can't. One dog and one cat is plenty.

Happy six month birthday, little Gussie boy. You make me happy.

2 comments:

Beata said...

Happy Anniversary Gussie!!! :-) You are the best little pooper, the cutest, and the sweetest companion. Thank you for being there for Mom. LOve you! :-)

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

He did well on the walk today. I'll post about it.