Wednesday, June 05, 2013

6/5/13 One week away

My book is being formatted and uploaded soon. In one week we'll be able to  order it. It seems unreal that Who Killed My Boss? is finally a reality. I hope people like it for what it is--a humorous, light mystery.

I'm hard at work on a stand-alone book called Reality Is Murder. I'm about 90% done with the first draft, so this is the book that will be published next. The second in the Sam Darling Mysteries is called Any Meat in That Soup? It will be published in 2914. I plan to work on this manuscript when I'm recuperating from knee surgery. It will seem like a luxury to have  six weeks to write without having to go to my other job.

Writing is a joy most of the time. Other times it's almost painful--wringing out words that hopefully make sense and entertain those who read them.

No comments: