Sunday, November 19, 2006

11/19 Video

One of BroadMinded's videos is posted on my MySpace page. Hope you like it.

Today Beata fixed a nice Sunday breakfast. And we've each been sitting with our own personal laptops for some of the day. :) I took both big dogs for a walk and stayed out for 45 minutes. The weather is absolutely perfect today. I'm in awe of this place.

Tomorrow my vacation is over and I begin work. There are several articles I need to write, and if they're accepted for publication I'll make a decent chunk of change.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jer,

I just checked out the "Broadminded" video. It was good. Plus I finally figured out the guys were "ersatz" guys. My "herdar" is off! :) Take care.

Steve "which one"

PS you made my a "Jer blog" addict. Do you know of any recovery groups?

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Yes, Steve, you can join Boredom Anonymous. Lots of my readers are bored by my musings. :)

Glad you liked the video. The others are posted on YouTube and I'll move a few over to my page when I get a chance.

Jeff said...

Great video, Jer!

"LIC" was hilarious. LOL

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Thanks, Jeff. Today or tomorrow I'll point folks toward some of the ones I wrote.