Saturday, December 15, 2007

12/15 Google Reader

I meant to talk about this last week. My friend, Dave, mentioned how much he likes Google Reader, so I subscribed. It's a way to organize all the blogs you read. It tells me when they are updated. That way I don't have to go to Rob's blog every day to see if he posted, when we all know he does it once or twice a year. (This year he made a liar out of me and posted three times, I think.) Anyway, now I can subscribe to more blogs and other things, and it doesn't take any time at all to keep up with them.

5 comments:

Dave said...

And Google Reader is why I have the first comment here!

Google Reader has just added an easy way to share the blogs you subscribe to with others (Google Share).

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Yeah, DF. I haven't gotten too many reminders about your blog lately. Slowing down in your old age?

Anonymous said...

I can't get back in to TypeKey - the web page in unavailable. I hope people don't start calling me Bozartan!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

You do have a lovely bronze glow about you.

Anonymous said...

Jer if I were any whiter I'd be dead! ;-) Although you got the "glow" part right.