Wednesday, July 23, 2008

7/23 Puppies and doctors and stuff

Today Gus and Snickers are at the groomer's. They're getting a "face, feet, and butt" trim. So they'll still be nice and fuzzy and adorable.

Got a call from Wash U Medical Center in St. Louis to screen me for the neurosurgeon appointment. Now they'll give the info, plus the MRI results, to the doctor there and they'll call me back with an appointment. There are no choices about date and time. So I'll wait...

Also, we're setting up the next epidural. They'd told me I may need more than one. Unfortunately I was only pain free for one day and it started to get worse day by day.

So there it is... but tonight I'm having potatoes, sweet corn, tomatoes, and cucumber and onions. And yeah--it's going to be great.

2 comments:

Jill and Todd said...

Good luck with the next epidural. Hopefully it lasts longer this time. Hope that St. Louis calls and can get you in soon and not wait too long. Love you.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Yep, it's all working out well, sweetie. Thanks. Love you.