Tuesday, November 08, 2005

11/8 Meme from Bron in UK

Name 5 of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then pick 5 people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used. Tag 5 people on your list.

Life's Simple Pleasures (I'm having a really hard time limiting this to five.)

1. Seeing my grandkids run toward me at the airport screaming, "Grandma, Grandma!!"
2. Spending time with either one of my children. Since they live so far away it doesn't happen often enough.
3. Winning at Scrabble, Texas Hold'em, or basically any other game. I love to play. (I am a good loser though--the game's the thing.)
4. Making people laugh when I'm on stage at ComedySportz.
5. Being snug and cozy in my little condo when it's snowing. (No, it's not snowing here yet.)


Tagging: Beth, anne, strangedavid, David F., and Pat B.

1 comment:

anne frasier said...

i'll have to think about this a while...