anne challenged me to think about my quirks, and then to list them. This isn't as easy as it sounds. On her blog she wrote some cool things. But my quirks aren't as much fun.
1. I'm not a good roommate because I like my own bathroom. If I ever get married again (slim chance), we'll have two master bathrooms. Someone told me recently that their marriage has lasted so long because they have two master baths.
2. I'd rather play games with my family (brothers, sisters, inlaws, outlaws, children, nieces, nephews, my own kids, and our friends) than with anyone else. We have so much fun together.
3. The person in the mirror isn't who I am. I know this beyond a shadow of a doubt. That old, fat woman is someone who is stalking me.
4. No matter my age or situation, I must have adventure in my life. Boredom is my enemy.
5. Performing has always been an important part of my life whether it's singing, acting or doing comedy. I absolutely love ComedySportz--it's fun, people are crazy, boss is wonderful, and I get to perform. What's not to like? I do have a fantasy of sending my headshot to a casting director I met in LA. I mean, Kathy Bates has to be busy sometime, right? They'll need another um... woman in our demographic.
6. I really really really really really really like being smart. It's not bragging, because it's a result of genes, God, and luck. But I love it.
7. I'm so curious it's scary. While I wouldn't snoop in anyone's "stuff," I do want to know everything about everything. I'll check on the internet, get a book on the subject, ask a lot of questions, whatever. I like to use the word "curious," because I hate the word "nosy."
Okay--these are the first seven of my thousand quirks. Hey, Bron and Strange David, I think you both would have interesting lists.