Tuesday, December 20, 2005

12/20 New drugs/no help

No help yet, but I know KNOW KNOW with every fibre of every cell I possess that I will be fine by Thursday. (Here's where being an incurable optimist pays off. Nothing to worry about.)

Was up for a few hours in the middle of the night. A rare occurence. Between 12:50 and 2:50 AM I watched the end of a horrific movie called You Light Up My Life. Dodi Conn (spelling?) was the lead. She's the girl to whom Frankie Avalon sang Beauty School Dropout in the movie Grease. Her? A leading lady? She even had a bit part in Grease 2--which, despite what the world says, is a good movie with good music. Reproduction is a song that is a cult favorite with my nieces Jenna and Jessi (and me too).

That was on MoviePlex. I get it for free with my digital package. I've never watched a movie on it until this morning. But I discovered Ice Castles is on tonight. My sister Jane and I used to love to cry over that movie.

Also watched the beginning of Yentl. Finally, I was tired again and slept.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

jer- Incurable optimist. I like that. Hope you're feeling better.:)

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Gettin' there, Jeff. :)