Thursday, December 08, 2005

12/8 Brother Joe's birthday

This is the third time I'm writing this...I keep getting kicked off, and I'm not happy.

Joe is 50 years old today. I can’t believe it. My little brother.

Every two years he and his wife Cindy drive to the Rocky Mountains. (Joe doesn’t fly.) They take their kids (Adam, Cody and Eric) and any other relatives available. They usually go to Rocky Mountain National Park and Estes Park, and other points west.

I’ve never been able to make those trips, but a lot of other sibs and families have. They manage to have a lot of fun without me.

I did make trips with the big gang to Springfield, Indianapolis, and Lake Erie. Other than that, I’ve been busy with work or traveling somewhere else.

Joe and Cindy are always gracious about inviting the entire horde to their home. Sunday they’re having a big poker party for the family as a belated birthday bash. Wish I could get there. But it’s a six-hour drive and I’m short on vacation time.

So, Joey, have a fantastic birthday and a wonderful party. Win big. Love you.

No comments: