Thursday, December 22, 2005

12/22 Annual review; same day

Just noticed that I had my performance evaluation on 12/22 last year too. Cool. It went well. Will get a raise effective January 1, and that's never a bad thing.

Have I said publicly that I love my boss? I do. She doesn't micro-manage me. I have all the freedom I want and need to do my job, but she's always there when I need her. Even though there's always apprehension before an evaluation, everything turned out very well, and I'm grateful.

I'll leave in a few minutes to drive the six hours to Quincy. Can't wait. I absolutely love to be around my sibs and their families. Of course, I always wish my own children and their loved ones would be able to be with us. Perhaps next year Rob and Beatka will be at the mayhem...er, I mean celebration.

I love Christmas Chaos. Love it.

My car is full of gas; all the presents are loaded; the CDs with music, books, and "Learning Spanish" are in the front seat; and all's right in the world. I'm feeling a little better, by the way. The antibiotics must be working. Yay!

See you at my sister's. (Yep, I'll still post. What's up with that?)

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Have a safe trip. Glad you're feeling better. :)

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Thanks, jeff. I arrived exactly six hours after I started. Timing is everything!