Saturday, November 15, 2008

11/15 I hit the family jackpot

I'm always wanting to be with family on the weekend and I really hit the jackpot today. I spent all afternoon with Jane and Sarah, having lunch and shopping (lots of that). Our lunch was free because it took so long to get to us. That was cool.

And in about an hour and a half I'm going to have dinner with a huge bunch of family. Yay. I love it.

This morning Gussie and I went to the Padua Pet Parade at Quincy University. KHQA-TV interviewed me, while holding Gus, and it's supposed to be on the 10 PM news tonight. In the middle of the interview Gus jumped out of my arms, so we'll see if they air it. :)

It was a fun experience, even though it was mega cold and windy. I look forward to doing this again next year. It was a fundraiser for the Quincy Humane Society.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kudo's to Gus on his first television appearance. He did great. We enjoyed your interview too. I'm always impressed with dogs that tolerate each other so well....NOT Kirby. One of his many 'problems'.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Gus really did have a glorious time with all those puppies.