Saturday, February 14, 2009

2/14 Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day

I had a lot of fun last night at my Mardi Gras party. The house was filled with people, and Gussie had a field day. He sure loves visitors.

This morning went to a cousin's wedding, but unfortunately am having a "bad back" day and can't go to the reception tonight. Wish I could make it, I just love being with my extended family. Luckily I saw most of them at the church today.




Chicago Mental Health Examiner: What do men and women really want?

Posted using ShareThis

2 comments:

Jan said...

Thanks for having the party, it was a lot of fun. Missed you at the reception. Hope you are feeling better today.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

I missed going with you guys that's for sure. And your gumbo was a HUGE hit. I think it's going to be a definite addition to any future Mardi Gras parties. :)

As for the other thing...I'm going to start my stupid pain blog again today. Yuck.