Wednesday, April 15, 2009

4/15 REFUND

Yep, I'd made an error when I thought I had to pay federal taxes and I get a refund from the feds, Illinois, and Mississippi. I might be able to survive for a while longer. YAY.

Jill if you want to fly in for the wedding, I can swing it. Rob and Beata, I'm paying for your gas. Consider it an early/late Christmas present. I miss you all so much.

Tonight's article is: Tax day: Do you have any more hair to pull out?

Cindy, I assume you took Gussie for a walk. Thanks a million. My day was unbelievable. My staff are now on their 9th crisis call of the day. And I'm the supervisor on call. It's been incredibly busy. Tonight's class was nice though. I have some really neat people in it.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

We didn't walk yesterday b/c I wasn't feeling great, but Kirby came over and they played outside for about a half hour. Gus did his 'business' though before Kirby and I went home.

Great news on the refunds.

Jill and Todd said...

Thanks for the offer to fly home for the weddings. I'll have to pass. Thanks for thinking of me.

Cindy said...

That's too bad Jill b/c I think you will be the only cousin not at Kris's wedding. We'll miss you.

Jill and Todd said...

Yes, kids are in school and that is my birthday weekend. Between our Mexico cruise, going to Colorado for our time share in July and making time for Todd's family trip this year... busy busy busy. Unfortunately, can't do everything. Miss you all!