Sunday, June 10, 2007

6/10 A good Sunday

Yesterday was stormy all day. And my dog was nuts. Not that she was scared of the thunder and lightning--it's just the opposite. She LOVES to be out in the rain and would get by the door and bark. That's her sign that she has to go out. But most of the time she didn't have to go, she just wanted to drink the rain. She runs around and then will stand in the yard, open her mouth and let the rain pour in. It's funny--but messy.

So I didn't get any work done yesterday--was very tired, had a headache from the weather, and just didn't feel like it. But today it's just the opposite, I have a little energy and feel good. I cleaned the living room and guest bathroom. And after lunch will start on my bedroom. It's horrible and will take the rest of the day I think. But it'll feel great to have it done.

Gotta run!

No comments: