Sunday, March 30, 2008

3/30 Sunday

Went out to lunch yesterday with Jane, Pete, Jan, Deb, Joe, and Cindy. It was nice; I always enjoy spending time with family.

The fence is a mixed lessing. The good thing of course is that I no longer have to go outside every time the dogs do.

The downside is that they want to be outside all the time. I'm worried about all beautiful bulb plants that are already starting to bloom. If the dogs eat them or dig them up, Jan has threatened to dig them up and take them to her house. I definitely don't want that to happen. Kris has always had a beautiful garden in the back yard.

Speaking of Kris, she had a lot of toys stored in the shed and told me I could have anything I wanted for my office. So I took a few stuffed animals, two chairs, and tons of blocks. Cindy bought something for me, and I can also go to Kelly's to pick up some stuff, so I ought to be pretty well set. I'd like to get a few dolls, but can buy them if necessary.

Okay, back to work.

No comments: