Sunday, May 18, 2008

5/18 Today....

Today was Jordan's graduation from QND. It was fun...especially sitting with the family and making fun of the fact that Jordan wouldn't smile. Or look at us.

The celebration at the cabin was so much fun and I really enjoyed it. Ate too much of course, but the company was great!

Also today--I'm officially older than Dad was when he died. That means I've lived longer than both my parents. I promised myself that I'd treat every day as a gift, especially since I'm older than they were. I truly believe each day is a gift anyway, but especially now....

That's one reason I'm losing weight. I want to take care of myself as much as I can so I can enjoy the gift.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

a BIG Congratulations to Jordan on this special milestone in life. We did manage to get a few real smiles out of him today, and we all enjoyed the party so much. Good luck at John Wood....You know, if John Wood, Jordan would too. (thanks Joe)

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

For those not from Quincy, Jordan is going to attend John Wood Community College in the fall.