Saturday, February 10, 2007

2/10 Stopped by a cop

I have a 30 mile drive to the service center. Today a cop stopped me. I was nervous, knowing how I usually speed. But luckily he stopped me to tell me my brake light was out. No ticket. Whew. Tonight on the way home from work I stopped at an Auto Zone and said, "I need a hero." This nice guy said he was one. Actually it was cute. He made muscles in his arms and jumped up like a super-hero. Really great guy and I appreciated it so much.

Today was the busiest day ever. But I feel so good. I was able to help so many people affected by the tornadoes and also talked to several staff who were feeling the strain. It was a really good day.

Got home and called Rob, then called Jill. Got to talk to Kayla and Hunter too, so my day is made. But the best news ever is that my roommate moved somewhere else. Although she was nice, I have a room to myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: