Thursday, March 03, 2005

3/3 Lunchtime ramblings

Had a good time last night. The Minor League show was at 7:30 but I didn't want to stay in my office until then. So by 6 PM I was sitting at the CSz bar, drinking a club soda and doing a ton of reading. It was great. I got to see a lot of people and I also got my work-reading done. Felt productive.

Today is going well. I'm getting a lot done. Well, not a lot of things, but a lot of one thing. I interviewed someone on Tuesday and I'm transcribing it now. This digital stuff rocks. I love my new recorder. It downloads the wav files to my PC. Cool. The interview is taking a while to type, but it's still a lot easier than with the microcassettes I used to use.

Then I have four more interviews to type--I spoke to those people last Thursday and Friday and haven't had time to transcribe yet. Plus I just set up for a magazine to interview someone here (not CSz, but my full time job), and I can't be there to assist. It's tomorrow morning and I'm out of the office.

Have to have a stress test. A cardiac thing. There's nothing wrong, but the GI doc said with the symptoms I had and am having, we should rule out heart problems. It's fine, I'm sure. Well, it might be still broken, but other than that, it's cool.

No comments: