Thursday, July 13, 2006

7/13 Busy-ness continues

We did some of our sketches on stage last night. The big musical production number went over really well, and we realize we still have some work to do on our sketch called The Grade. Those were the only two we worked on, because we had longform improv at 7.

That went well too, and as usual was so much fun. I made some stupid choices I think, but hell--it's improv. And we're not always going to do things "right." Guess I'll have to just keep trying.

Tonight I'll be home, so will work on memorizing my lines more. I had them, but when we started the sketch I lost them, so will need to really CEMENT those damn things. Also, I'll turn on my new computer for the first time and will begin the process of transferring stuff from my old computer. What a pain.

Good news. My friend from work, Bill, may be in LA on business when I perform in Hollywood. If so, he'll attend. That'll be nice.

6 comments:

Jill and Todd said...

Glad to hear you are keeping so busy with things that are so much fun for you. Can't wait to see you next week.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Thanks, sweetie. It was wonderful talking to you and the kids today. Love you... Mom

Anonymous said...

Eric wanted to know when jill and the kids are 'home' again, and was sad that they are coming to the midwest but not home...He is goo goo over Kayla just like Joe...I told him they would be home next year (hope that is right) so he seemed better...we all miss the california relitives...Jer, enjoy your time with them next week, even if the time is short.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Yeah, it's the year for Todd's family instead of us. I sure understand that and am grateful I live in the city their plane lands in. At least I get to see them before they head up north. Tell Eric he can come up here on Thursday and spend the night.

Jill and Todd said...

Thanks Aunt Cindy, I'm glad to know that we are so loved even from so far away. My kids still get the family confused when we say we are going "home". Kayla mixes both sides and Hunter is just happy to go on an airplane to see family. Love you and miss you all too.

Anonymous said...

Jill...we love and miss you too. Eric asks about you guys a lot, but I think being older, Uncle Joe and I can accept your life is in Calif. and we are just happy you have the means to come home at least every other year....and we look forward to it, so don't let us down...ok? Though your 10 year anniv. trip sounds amazing, and I can see that would take up a lot of your travel budget next year.