Wednesday, July 05, 2006

7/5 Lots of work done

Finished a lot of editing today, so am feeling pretty good about that. Thursday and Friday I'm attending a workshop, so won't get any "real" work done the rest of the week.

Right after work I'm going to Alterra Coffee for a while to work on my stand-up material. The 8th is awfully close, and I need to nail down the routine.

Then at 7, we have longform class with Patrick. I learn a lot, but mostly I have such fun in this class. There will be four of BroadMinded's members there (me, Meg, Maria, and probably Mary Jo) so I can get pictures of Maria and Mary Jo to add to the mix. That will leave only Stacy. She's going on a mission to Africa for a few weeks, and I don't know the date she's leaving. Haven't heard from her in a while. Anne and Mel are both working at Summerfest tonight. I'll miss having them with the group.

Guess that's it. Sorry so boring.

No comments: