Saturday, June 21, 2008

6/21 Where's the kitty?

Behind the washer and dryer, that's where. I can't even get a picture of him, he's so shy and scared. I'm sure he'll come out to join us at some part. He does eat, drink and pee when we're sleeping, so I'm not concerned with his health.

Last night I got a crisis call and went to the ER and observed a staff member. This is training for my new job. Didn't get home until 1:15 AM, and not back to sleep until after 2. So I'm a bit tired today.

Gus remains AWESOME. No accidents at all. Quite an accomplishment since he won't even be two months old until the 23rd.

Oh, by the way the cat's name is Grandpa Bozie (for Grandpa Bozarth's nickname), and I'm calling him Bozie. Gus is named after Grandpa Gussie (Grandpa Gustison's nickname).

No comments: