Friday, August 27, 2004

8/27 MRI r Us

The MRI wasn't bad this morning. I didn't have to totally get inside the tube, just my lower body, so it wasn't confining at all. They put headphones on me and I got to choose my radio station. So I had KLH in my ears for the hour that I was stuck there. Will find out Tuesday. 'Nuff about that.

Had meeting after meeting today at work, and not much time to actually get things done. But most of it can wait until Monday anyway. I was looking forward to a relaxing weekend of swimming and watching Olympics, but we're supposed to have thunderstorms today, Saturday, and Sunday. Aarrrggghhhh. Guess that means I'll have to work on my Scrabble game instead. I finally have my points over 700, so am feeling good about that.

Haven't spoken to my grandkids yet this week and that is rotten. They've been out and about all the time. Of course, if I lived in LA where it's sunny, I'd be out and about all the time too.

6 comments:

Bron said...

*sigh* i wish I lived in LA .... *sigh*

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Well, if you do go to visit, you have a place to stay for free. :)

Bron said...

do I though... thats the question... or are you refering to your dautgher and her family.. should I just turn up ? ;)

BRON
x

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Either place. I wouldn't just turn up at either though. But I know you can stay at my daughter's they have an extra bedroom and bathroom. At the other place, well, you might be unpleasantly surpised if you just show up. Ya know? Jer

Bron said...

you know something I don't or just 'college boys' ?

BRON
x

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

I promise...I know nothing. Just "college boy" stuff. Jer