Friday, May 04, 2007

5/4 Last day in Quincy with Quincy

Since I returned from Chicago I've been having such a relaxing time in Quincy. It's hard not having internet access all the time, but my Blackberry works pretty well. Right now I'm at my niece Kris's house, pirating wireless from my brother Joe's across the street.

Last night more than 20 of us gathered at Tower of Pizza for a great meal. Jeff and Deb even drove in from Carthage. I loved the noise and the chaos (and the margaritas). Thanks, Jane, for organizing it.

Tomorrow Q and I will head for home. I'd like to start by 7 or 8 since it's such a long drive and I want to do it in one day again. I'm anxious to get home...so much to do there. Plus my fence should be up by the time I arrive. Hooray for that.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you last night Aunt Jer & I loved meeting Quincy. Hope the two of you have a safe drive home!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Thanks, sweetie. I loved seeing you too. You have so much excitement coming up in your life...I wish you much happiness. Love you.

Jeff said...

I'm glad things are going well with you, Jer. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun with your fam. 20 people for pizza? I braved it with Deb -- the sole representative of the male species with 9 women. We might not have matched you in numbers, but I bet we were competitive in volume.

Anonymous said...

It was loud and chaotic but fun as always. Quincy is such a cute puppy. I hope she did well on the drive home and that both of you made it safely.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Thanks, Jeff, Dave, and Kelly. Q and I got home late last night and I'm still tired. But it's great to be home.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry I didn't get to meet Quincy. Cody said she is sweet and soft. I am sure she will be grown when next she's here.

So SPILL>...what is Jess's 'exciting' news....is there a Bozarth Wedding in our future?

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Sorry, Cin. I'll leave it to Jessi to tell. But it's not a wedding, so you can stop planning. :) I love Bozarth weddings, don't you? We have such fun. Of course we have fun at a lot of functions. Sorry I didn't get to see you and Joe, but I appreciate the loan of the power cord.