Friday, April 18, 2008

4/18 Earthquakes and such

I didn't feel the early morning tremor, but the dogs sensed it and woke me up. This afternoon there was an afterschock and I felt it at work. In fact I told my client to look at my water and my chair. Both were moving. Very cool.

I got home a little after one today and slept until 5. I'm much more awake but it was time to take more meds, so I had dinner and meds at the same time. That's what I'm supposed to do. This morning I didn't eat enough with my pill and threw up several times. Luckily I wasn't with clients when it happened. :)

Hope things are better tomorrow. I'd love to get some work done around the house.

2 comments:

Jill and Todd said...

And you wonder about us here in CA??? Hmm... do I need to start wondering about your and earthquakes now :-). See you next weekend.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

The last big one here was in 1968. So this was a surprise.