Sunday, April 06, 2008

4/6 A good weekend

Took the dogs for a walk (separately) this morning. It worked really well. I loved it. Walked about a mile and a half in beautiful spring weather. The dogs loved it too.

And my niece Sarah just called. She's going to take the dogs for another walk this afternoon. Great. They'll be nice and tired. While they're gone, I'll finish my taxes. (About time, huh?)

Last night John, Joe, Jane, Jan, Paulette, Cindy, and I went to mass together, and everyone but Jan went to dinner at Kelly's Tavern afterward. A nice evening.

I got a few more boxes put away yesterday and plan for a few more today, after I get my taxes done.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep plugging away and you will have all those boxes put away before you know it. Then you can start REALLY settling in for real. It is such a great time of the year, and our dogs seem to know it more than we do! Have a great work week....I can't believe how fast the weekends go!

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

You're right about the weekends.

And I decided the only thing that would make me move more quickly on the boxes is if I'd get some overnight guests--Rob? Beata? Jill? Todd? Kayla? Hunter? Friends from Mississippi? Outer Mondoglia?

Jill and Todd said...

No idea on the visiting thing, but good luck on the taxes. Hopefully yours turns out better than ours :-(. Love you.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

It did. :)