Friday, August 20, 2004

8/20 Don't read this, it's boring.

Went to the doc for my foot and she referred me to an orthopedist. That reeks. I wanted an instant cure. Instant, immediate, right now, forthwith, pronto. Delayed gratification has never been my thing. Now I have to wait until the end of September for relief. I think not! I'm going to stay drunk. That will relieve the pain. Self-medication is the wave of the future.

Worked at CSz last night in the box office. (Okay, that made my foot even worse. I should have worked sitting, but didn't.) It was fun working, but we had database problems so that wasn't cool. I feel sorry for the folks that have to work on that problem.

I don't work tonight and I have no plans, so I'll be home sitting with my foot up, watching/listening to the Olympics and playing online Scrabble. I'm ashamed to say that's my idea of a good time.

No comments: