Although a little nervous about the process, I am excited to get this surgery done. I bounced back quickly from both knee replacements, and expect no less from this surgery.
My goal is to finish the first draft of Who Dies Next? by the end of the year, because I will be able to edit from a reclining position, although I can't really write like that.
Enough of being a "downer." Now for the good stuff.
- The Work in Progress is going well, and I'm feeling good about it.
- The last few book signings have been successful and I'm beyond pleased.
- The mystery anthology—Mostly Murder: Till Death is doing well and getting really good reviews. My short story, Nun of Your Business, is being mentioned as one that is enjoyable.
- I've got some marketing ideas that I picked up at a recent Writers' Conference. Hopeful about the ability to get the word out more successfully about my books.
- Looking forward to starting another series about the nun in Nun of Your Business. It will be a cozy mystery series, just like Sam Darling's mysteries but will take place in a different city.
If it weren't for you loyal readers I wouldn't be so motivated to finish this book before my surgery. So thank you. And I'm confident I'll find my personal motivation again early next year—to write for the pure joy of writing.