Sunday, January 08, 2006

1/8 So far...

I've cleaned out one closet and finished wrapping all the presents for California and for Rob/Beata. Pretty good for a Sunday. (I leave for LA early Thursday morning, so I'm quite excited. It's been since October since I've seen my grandkids, and I miss them so much.) Rob and Beata's aren't going to be opened until March, but at least they're wrapped and I was able to clean up my living room.

Then I fell asleep in my chair, watching a movie. The sound of a RING!!!! woke me up. My daugher instant messaged me, so we talked for a while, which is always wonderful.

Now--back to my chair. Tomorrow is a big day at work. (I'm going to the gym before the office, too.)

4 comments:

Beata said...

Mom, you're teasing me by talking about those presents so often! I can't wait! ;-)

Jeff said...

I hope you have a safe and fun trip to California, jer. :)

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Of course, Beata, most of the presents are for Kayla and Hunter. I must work to keep my status as someone the kids want to live with full-time. :)
There are a few things you and Rob will really like, I think. Shall I open them for you and tell you all about them?

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Thanks, Jeff. Visiting my daughter Jill and her family is something I always love. Hearing those kids yell, "Grandma," as they run to greet me makes me tear up just thinking about it. :)