Wednesday, June 07, 2006

6/7 Made me laugh...

I finished reading about the 2005 Walk on my blog, and on 6/7 I titled the entry "Build a Bridge...." Sounds nice. But it is only the beginning of a saying we got from our friend Deb on the walk.

Build a bridge and get over it.

I love it. Our family always says "let it go" when someone is obsessing on something or just won't shut up about an issue. And it's such a big joke that it's hard to be upset when someone says it.

Last night Open Improv was really fun. We decided on which games we're playing and who is doing what. Nick and I are the MCs and will take turns with that. I think Saturday will turn out okay after all. In fact, I'm looking forward to it.

Now there are three upcoming gigs I'm able to list on MySpace. Kind of fun.

No comments: