Monday, June 25, 2007

6/25 Hunter's birthday

My grandson, Hunter, is five today. He is adorable, sweet, and funny as all get out. He has the biggest smile in the western hemisphere. I miss him (and his sister, Kayla) so very much. Unfortunately, I don't have enough vacation time yet to go out for a visit. But I'll be with them for a whole week in October, and I'm hanging on to that.

My brother, Joe, posted some cute pictures of Hunter. Since I'm on my work computer at the moment I don't have access to the pictures on my computer. Maybe later I'll come back and post some.

The little guy is so cute, and now rides his motorcycle by himself. It took a while before he could steer on his own, but he can sure do it now. Amazing to see this little dude ride a motorcycle. I'm so proud of him, and not just for this reason. His attitude is so crazy and upbeat most of the time. That appeals to me so much. I love you, Hunter.

No comments: