Wednesday, June 04, 2008

6/4 The best, the better, the good, the bad, and the OOPS.

The best is that I accepted an offer on my Mississippi house. The bad is that I'm losing a ton of money, but I just need to unload it.

The better is that I had physical therapy today and it felt good while I was there. The bad is that it doesn't feel good right now.

The good is that my promotion will give me a lot of satisfaction at work. The bad is that I'm hardly getting a raise.

The bad is that I still haven't found homes for Q and C. The good is that I get to keep them longer.

And the OOPS? Well, I slipped on a wet kitchen floor and fell flat on my back. Ah well...such is life.

4 comments:

Dave said...

If you waxed the floor, the clear lesson is: don't do housekeeping. If the floor was wet because you dropped an ice cube and were too lazy to pick it up, then I'm with you!

Jill and Todd said...

Looks like it was a tough decision about the house. Sorry that you did not get what you were asking for on the house but I hope this feels like you will be getting a load off your mind. At least you will not be paying a mortgage & rent at the same time.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Thanks, Jill. You are so right. Love you, honey. (And I love that you and Rob keep calling to check on me. It feels good.)

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

DF, I love your humor. It was Quincy dragging water across the floor that caused it. And honestly, if it had been an ice cube the dogs would have eaten it before I could have picked it up anyway.