Saturday, April 11, 2009

4/11 Didn't get taxes done

...because I spent 2 hours on the phone with Apple tech support and FINALLY I can now download all my iTunes to my iPhone. I've gone almost a year without being able to do that. And thanks to dear, sweet, PATIENT Andrew (oh and brilliant too), I now will be able to listen to my music while I walk my dog. Hooray and hallelujah!

Gussie and I walked more than a mile this morning and that was great. Later, Cindy and Cody came over for a little bit for Cody to move a file cabinet (small one on wheels...I mean he's strong and all...but...) Thanks, Cody. I really do appreciate your help. I couldn't get that thing moved.

Tonight's article is Lack of sleep can double the risk of suicide. Kind of ironic, since I'm on call this week. :)

Hope everyone has a superb Easter. Love to all.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

..but.....he IS stronger than you. And that was NOTHING compared to the furniture moving he did at home his weekend....He IS strong, believe me, we tested it today.