Wednesday, January 19, 2005

1/19 Hernia, Part Deux

I've been pleased to get notes from friends and family about how happy they are I have a hernia. Isn't that wonderfully weird? Everything is relative...and a hernia is grand compared with my fears. My only surprise is that neither of my sisters wrote--and they're both nurses. I thought for sure I'd hear from them (I sent an email).

So they either haven't read the email (improbable); don't love their sister anymore (impossible); or are too busy to write (quite plausible).

Last night we started a new 104 workshop. It was so much fun. I haven't laughed like that since I was with my extended family in Quincy. It felt so good to just let go. And the pain only came back when I wasn't on stage. Now that's a ham for you!

I work Saturday night at CSz, so that's sure to be fun and BUSY!

2 comments:

Bron said...

*jealous*

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Of my hernia?