Wednesday, April 20, 2005

4/20 Productive day

I'm really getting a lot done and feel good about it. Finished first drafts of a policy, a letter, and a press release. Yeah! And the day's only half done.

Last night my Rec League team got together at CSz. We went over many of the games, picked out our favorites to try and play for our first match. We spoke about our team T-shirts. I got outvoted on the color. Drat.

I know this sounds selfish, but I wanted a color that looks good on me. And everyone in my group has silver or blonde hair, so I thought they'd agree on the color. But no, and I think I'll end up with a color that makes me look like I have a moustache or something.

NO, I DON'T HAVE A MOUSTACHE! (And I looked up the word because sometimes I want to spell it mustache, and other times moustache. Turns out they're both right.)

I did talk them out of orange, I think. We're going to go with yellow or bright blue.

No comments: