Monday, March 13, 2006

3/13 Tornados and such

My home didn't have a tornado overhead, but we sure had tons of thunderstorms. I stayed awake until after 2 AM because of the noise. Consequently, I overslept and missed going to the gym today. I'm a bit disappointed because I was on such a roll. No big deal though.

In April I'm getting headshots done. I've had them done previously because of work--to be put in brochures or journals. But this is different. This is the first time I'm getting them done because of performing. I'm kind of excited.

Last night, I spent an hour on the phone with a new friend. That was fun, and put a nice break in my evening.

Today, it's back to work, and I'm so grateful to feel good again. I have a newsletter to put out, so am editing articles from colleagues, and I have to write one too. So today promises to be busy.

(Only five more days until Rob and Beata come home. I'm finding it hard to concentrate. Or is that my ADHD?)

3 comments:

Jeff said...

We've had a lot of rain and thunderstorms here, too.
Good luck with the headshots and I'm glad you're feeling better. :)

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Thanks, Jeff. I'm glad I'm feeling better too.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Now you've gone and done it. You're no longer "my friend," you're Russ. Welcome to my blog. Thanks for posting. Jer