Thursday, September 13, 2007

9/13 Another busy day

Got lots done, although half of my day was spent at a meeting in Hancock County, well at least in traveling there and back. It takes almost an hour each way.

After I picked up the dogs and got home it started to rain--bad! Remnants of Hurricane (now Tropical Storm) Humberto. Glad it didn't hit us. But the rain is welcome--except that my dogs like mud too much. So I watched them closely tonight, and I didn't get any mud in the house. Hooray!

Jill and the kids called tonight and I got to see them on webcam. Kayla hadn't seen Cookie yet, so she wanted to see her, and she fell in love.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what is cute? Pictures of puppies are cute.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

I agree. And you know what else is cute? Cameras that have charged batteries.

Anonymous said...

How do you feel about Evel and Daniele being the final 2?

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

It absolutely sickens me. Neither one of them are decent folk.

Anonymous said...

Aunt Jer! I love Evel! Haha. Aunt Jane and my mom don't like him either. I think he played the whole game flawlessly.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Flawlessly would be if he'd win. There's no way people will let him win. He was so unbelievably nasty to everyone--for no reason.

Daniele isn't much better--spoiled, sullen, sulking.