Tuesday, September 04, 2007

9/4 It flew by

I can't believe how the day flew by. I was so incredibly busy that it feels like I didn't accomplish anything, although a lot got done. Tomorrow will prove to be the same I fear.

Today was Cookie's first day at Doggy Day Care. They said she was really friendly, but that she barked all day long. Sure hope that improves. Wouldn't want her to get detention.

Some good news. I think I mentioned that I'm going to work at another Avon Breast Cancer Walk. This one is in Charlotte in October--I'm going to be the Operations Division Leader, which is a role I've played elsewhere. But the good news is that I'll get to see Rob and Beata. I'm flying in a day early and will stay with them. Then Rob will drive me to the site in Charlotte. So I'm thrilled to be able to see some of my family.

No comments: