Monday, October 01, 2007

10/1 Time is going fast

They say when you're over the hill you pick up speed. That is certainly true in my case. Time has been passing so quickly I can't believe it.

It's like today didn't even happen, it went by so fast.

At the end of the day I picked up the dogs and took them to my office so I could work late. First Cookie peed (she's been under sedation earlier in the day for a tear duct flush). Then I got attacked by ants at my desk. The new office is infested. On the way home Cookie pooped ALL OVER the back of the SUV.

So tonight flew by too since I spent a good part of it cleaning upholstery.

She's sleeping now, so I'm hoping the sedative will help her sleep all night. The vet said they just gave her what they would normally give a chihuahua-sized dog, but apparently it's done her in quite nicely.

Hope it's done.

No comments: