Friday, January 18, 2008

1/18 Flight problems

Delta informed me that my 6 AM flight tomorrow is canceled. It upset me so much, especially after they said there were no other flights available. All weather delays.

Wonder how they knew so far in advance?

Anyway, I cried. So sad to think I'd miss a whole day with the kids. But a nice customer service agent found a seat for me on an 11 AM flight. I'll get into LA at 4:30 PM instead of 11:30 AM--but at least it will still be Saturday.

It will be a close call for Jill and Todd though. I'm babysitting while they go to Jill's winter party and it starts at 6, so it will have to be a quick trip to and from LAX.

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss my grandkids so much.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you found another flight, mom. Be careful driving, though. Just make sure you get there, okay. They'll be able to get to their party whenever you show up.

Love Rob

Dave said...

I think I'd be crying if I had to take a 6:00 a.m. flight.

Glad it worked out.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Dave, it's only funny because it's true.

And Rob, I'll write a new blog about my trip. Eventful. Love you, Mom