Saturday, May 10, 2008

5/10 Happy wedding day!

I'm sitting at a Bed and Breakfast in Henderson KY with my friends. We're watching Soulja Boy (because I tried dancing it tonight at the reception) and an ultimate belly flop contest that was held at my friend Debbie's house and watched Miss Teen South Carolina's silly silly answer on you tube and Jimmy Kimmel's rebuttal of it. Oh my I've laughed so hard.

Lou and Bill's wedding was perfect and the reception was so much fun. We all love this B & B too. It was great being with friends and I'll miss them, but it will be good to be home again. It'll be another 5 1/2 hour drive, but it'll probably go fast.

Bedtime for bonzo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure dancing is going to be what the doctor orders for back and hip pain Jer, but glad you had a good time anyway. I've been helping the boys pack their belongings upstairs and to the garage, and I can barely walk today, let alone dance.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

It was really stupid of me to do it, I know, Cindy. But the combination of the music, friends, adrenaline, and a glass of wine, and I just let my heart over-ride my brain.

Nibby Priest said...

What bed and breakfast in Henderson

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Victorian Quarters at Clay and Water.

Nibby Priest said...

You have to remember to stay NEXT time at the L&N Bed and Breakfast www.lnbbky.com (Henderson's premier Bed and Breakfast).