Monday, May 12, 2008

5/12 long day

Monday is my long day. Several cancellations, but of course I still had to be there.

It's good being home. I love traveling, but always love coming home. My old mattress even felt good.

There are tons of branches down in both my front and back yards. As soon as I can bend over, I'll need to get those taken care of. In the meantime the rains and winds continue.

Tomorrow I get a haircut after work, and I am looking forward to it.

Still haven't heard about the offer on my Mississippi home. Realtor said that she would receive the offer tonight, but it's 10 and haven't heard anything yet. Maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jill and Todd said...

Hope you hear something soon on the house. Love you.

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

It's a really bad offer. Really bad. So I was down. But my agent called me back right away and said we're getting another offer today that's a little better. So we'll see. This is the guy that bid earlier.