Tuesday, July 08, 2008

7/8 Don't read this either

I'm finding it so hard to tolerate this pain. Am happy I'm going to see my doctor in the morning.

Went to the grocery store after work and got caught in one aisle where I couldn't even walk. Managed to shake that off and called my sister-in-law Cindy so she could help me unload my groceries. Thanks, Cindy, you were a godsend. And chatting with you for a little while made the tears stop. I only let it get to me that badly when I'm alone. But I'm okay now (emotionally). I love you.

My animules are glad to see me. After writing this I'm going to take another pill and go to bed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is like looking at a car accident, I don't want to read your blog but I can't help myself.
Hope your doctors appoint goes alright.

Anonymous said...

I hope the epidural is soon.

Anonymous said...

Any time Jer...I think if you will recall this is EXACTLY why I said you should move home. I will do what I can, when I can to help you out (though Joe is starting to think I can carry my own groceries in now, and I can't have that!) Besides, the Bozie, Gussie fix was great too. Good luck tomorrow---That nurse of Dr Scott's can be pretty difficult (I've heard):-)

Jerilyn Dufresne, author said...

Thanks. Love you guys. And Joe, you can make fun of me all you want. I love laughing at myself.