Thursday, November 13, 2008

11/13 Fun evening

We had our company annual dinner tonight and it was nice. Held at Tony's Old Place, the food was spectacular, as was the company. I sat with people from my area and they are so nice. Finally met three husbands of my colleagues and they are not only sweet, but handsome as well. One guy (Bogdan) is from Poland so I called Beata and then gave the phone to him. They chatted for several minutes in Polish. Beata loved the surprise. :)

She and Rob are leaving early tomorrow morning for California to visit Jill and John (Rob and Jill's dad). I'm very happy they are going so everyone in John's family can meet Beata and vice versa. And tomorrow is Robbie's birthday, so that will make the trip even more special.

More later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rob...have fun with your family in California, I am sure you will love the chance to show off your beautiful bride. Tell your Dad hello for me, and give Jill and the kids big HUGS!! YOU ALL stay away from the wildfires!!