Saturday, July 25, 2009

7/25 A good day except for WW

I've loved today. This morning I went to WW and gained a half pound--BUT it was my only gain in 11 weeks and I feel really good about that. Today I'm starting counting my points using my iPhone and that will make things easier. No excuses.

Then Sarah and I took Gussie to lunch and to the dog park. Dropped him back at home and we went to see The Ugly Truth--probably the funniest chick flick I've ever seen. Sarah and I were embarrassingly LOUD with our laughter. We both heartily recommend it. Especially the panties part. (I'm laughing out loud just thinking about it.)

After I dropped Sarah off, I again picked up Gussie and we went to the park to the Curran family reunion, at Mark's invitation. I saw so many people that I knew (especially Cathy, with whom I went to school, and Mark of course). Mark's daughter Nikki is absolutely stunning with stunning children too. Such fun.

Then Gus and I came home and walked for a mile using my iPhone GPS pedometer. It only cost $1.99 and is fantastic.

A truly good day.

Tonight's article is: Obama, Crowley, and Gates: Let's sit down and have a beer

No comments: